E- Safety is very important, as you never really know who is on the other end of the internet, even if they say they are using a webcam.
Visit http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk and find out more about being safe on the internet.
Follow the top tips below:
- Always ask a grown up before you use the internet. They can help you find the best thing to do.
- Don’t tell strangers where you live, your phone number or where you go to school. Only your friends and family need to know that.
- Don’t send pictures to people you don’t know. You don’t want strangers looking at photos of you, your friends or your family.
- Tell a grown up if you feel scared or unhappy about anything.
- You can also call ‘Childline’ on: 08001111 to talk to someone who can help.
November 13th – 17th 2017 is Anti-Bullying week. You can also be bullied online, this is called Cyber Bullying.
Click on the images to learn how to keep yourself safe.
Digi Duck KS1 Kara, Winston & the Smartcrew KS2
ESafety local support KKPS revised